Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Writing my ABC's


I love Target! They have neat stuff in the $1 section so I bought Maddy a few of these ABC wipe off boards. She did such a great job on her first attempt. She is able to recognize a few letters and can write an M.


Hopefully, she will be starting a preschool program soon within the Gilbert Unified School District. She needs one where they can address some of her speech and language needs. We'll start with that now so hopefully come kindergarten, she has a better command of the language and use articles and pronouns appropriately.

2 comments:

mine eyes said...

We so love the Target $1.00 bins. We have stock up on many pre-k learning materials for the youngest. Jk also saved up her money this summer to buy extra school supplies for her school. She is so excited about the changes that have or are going to occur.

Schrack Attack said...

I love Target! I must find these ABC wipe off thingys. Thanks for the post.