Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fun in the Snow (in 80 degree weather)



The 3 tons of snow was a hit! We had about 35 friends and family at Peyton and Maddy's birthday party. It was so much fun, every moment - from watching them make the snow until this morning, finally opening up all of the presents .

Maddy's first words this morning were to tell me that she wanted to play in the snow and that Nick, Katie and Ashley were coming over to play, too. That was her plan. I saw a few neighbors and their kids enjoying it this morning, but not as many as I thought. I guess you don't really go looking for snow in Phoenix.
A big thank you to everyone coming over to help us celebrate and have some fun. Thank you all for the wonderful presents, too. We are very lucky to have you all in our lives.
PS I have NO idea what I can do next to top this party.

2 comments:

mine eyes said...

We wish to say thank you for inviting us to your party. The girls had such a fun time. It truly was their first "snow" experience. You did such a wonderful job! It was very nice to hangout with so many wonderful people. We feel that we are blessed to have you all as our friends.
Ang

Our Fam said...

I agree with Ang, it was an awesome experience. The kids had a blast and it was fun to see all the smiling faces and enjoyment. Thanks so much for inviting us and letting us join in the fun.
We love you.
XOXOXOXO