Saturday, March 14, 2009

Catching Up

Aunt Carol
Scott's family and Aunt Dolly

Aunt Carol
Aunt Dolly and the girls
Waiting patiently
Icing the cupcake (it makes 1 at a time)
Enjoying the fruits of her labor.

Our PC has a lovely virus and I have not been able to attend to it (might have to wait for Matt). So, I am just now getting pictures uploaded on my laptop and realized I have a some "oldies" I wanted to share.

The cupcake ones are while we were having the new flooring installed. Peyton was napping and Maddy was bored so we made a cupcake with this cupcake maker that she got for Christmas from Taylor and Cameron.
The others are of my Aunt Dolly and Aunt Carol from their visit. I flew Dolly out here to help me out and it happened to overlap with my Aunt Carol's work related conference. We all got together at our place Friday night before they left along with Scott and his family so we could visit before they headed back to Indiana.

No comments: