Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day




To all of the dad's in our lives (Papa Al, Papa Rich, Papa Mike and Daddy), these are for you. Some more for others and you know who I mean!




A father carries pictures where his money used to be. ~Author Unknown




Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected. ~Red Buttons




4 years: My Daddy can do anything!
7 years: My Dad knows a lot…a whole lot.
8 years: My father does not know quite everything.
12 years: Oh well, naturally Father does not know that either.
14 years: Oh, Father? He is hopelessly old-fashioned.
21 years: Oh, that man-he is out of date!
25 years: He knows a little bit about it, but not much.
30 years: I must find out what Dad thinks about it.
35 years: Before we decide, we will get Dad's idea first.
50 years: What would Dad have thought about that?
60 years: My Dad knew literally everything!
65 years: I wish I could talk it over with Dad once more. - Author Unknown

No comments: