Friday, June 17, 2011

Her Last Day

First Day of Preschool

First Day of Kindergarten Kindergarten Spring Pictures







First of all - I apologize for the length of time in between posts. I was trying to be good about it, but updated posts just didn't happen. So two months go by and all of a sudden today is Maddy's last day of kindergarten. Where did the time go? Not only the last year, but the last 6? I look back with a little sadness, remembering the time when I could just hold her and rock her to sleep and we just got lost in each others gaze. But then I think about the tremendous growth she has made this year and my heart fills with excitement and great anticipation for the day when she is ready to take on the world - on her own. Until that day comes, I will cherish each moment.






























Congratulations Maddy!

No comments: