Sunday, October 11, 2009

Maddy's Preschool Pictures & An Update





I realize that it has been an unusually long time since I have done a post but if you only knew what the last 3 months had in store for us, you would understand.

Not only have I opened a new school and now have 278 students and over 30 employees, Matt has been traveling a lot, Maddy is in preschool and Peyton is being a little brother to a T.

The new school and new school year have brought so many new challenges for me. It's a whole new crop of students (some with some pretty odd issues) and parents (some are just plain wacky). I have had to deal with everything from an upset parent who was mad that I wouldn't let her come back to have lunch with her daughter because she was yelling at other students (how dare I), 2 6th grade students that are bipolar (luckily we put the poles in separate classrooms), messy custody issues (can't go with dad, can't go with mom, check id's, pull out court paperwork), a messy situation with an employee and the Mesa Police Department, other messy situations with employees, my Assistant Site Administrator who was out for 6 weeks for an emergency medical situation, and everybody wanting something and wanting it now (never mind what I want).

So anyway, we are now on fall break and heading to Disneyland tomorrow. In the meantime, here are 2 pictures from Maddy's preschool this year. She is so darn cute. I was really worried that the pictures would not turn out. It's like trying to get a hummingbird to be still.

2 comments:

Ang said...

So what you would like from this crazy parent? - just ask and you may receive.
You are doing a great job Tracy and don't let the masses beat you down.

Our Fam said...

WOW!!! Tell us how you really feel.... LOL... J/K Love you girl. Sorry if I have been the cause of any stress. Enjoy your time away, see you when you get back.
Jenn