Sunday, September 12, 2010

APPLES





While we were in New Hampshire in August, we spent some quality time on Papa's Farm in New Durham. While we were there, we were able to pick some apples from the orchard and today I finally got around to doing something with them.

Now that our kitchen is so much bigger, I fell like I have the space to move, spread out, and get every conceivable kitchen item out (and use it). There sure is a certain peace that comes from making things for your family and with your family. Everyone pretty much participated in some fashion.

It's been nice to slow down these last 3 months since we have moved. And with a job interview tomorrow (for the Prince William County School District), it makes me think about going back to work or staying home. It is so tough for me to decide. We'll see how it goes first before I over think this.

1 comment:

Our Fam said...

Hope your interview went well and made making your decision easier. Keep us posted : )