Monday, August 30, 2010

Never in my wildest dreams


Since I have some more time on my hands, I decided to post somethings I have been keeping on ebay. I figured what the heck. I had some silver bars from my Great Uncle Ed (not heirloom), Barbie's still in boxes, and a few other things.

One thing that I posted was this silly little bear from Disneyland. It was a gift to Peyton when he was born, but lately, I am so sick of seeing stuffed animals that I thought I would post it. It still had all the tags and had never been played with.

As the days progressed, there were over 30 people who had viewed it and a dozen who were watching it. We watched the bids rise until the final bid was $212.50. I never would have imagined that this silly little bear would be worth so much.

A few other things sold and we ended up with a pretty penny. There are a few things still listed so we will see what they might bring in.

1 comment:

Our Fam said...

We love ebay when we have cute things to sell, you would be surprised at the littlest of things that sell for hundreds of dollars. Enjoy!!! Dont spend it all in one place : )